Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our new home from the inside

Okay, so it's been almost 2 months. But I finally have the pictures after our camera breaking, our vacation, and the flood. That's why it's taken so long:)

Good old Americana living room.

I love my new kitchen, mostly the dishwasher. I would like to get curtains above the sink. All in good time.


I cant' even tell you how much I love having a kitchen table. Not only does it beet the 16 inch counter against the wall in our last place, but I love eating dinner around a table where you're together as a family looking at each other and talking. And it really makes me want to fix a dinner cause it's not just a 3 minutes, eat and leave. So I really love our new kitchen table. Oh, and it extends for company:)

Yeah, our rooms are so small here we were luck to fit two beds, as you can see.
Yes, I finally got new curtains to match our bed spread. Curtains are well needed here with the quality of our blinds.
When we first moved in Landon would always talk about his new "bafwoom", and this is what he would show people, instead of his bedroom and toys.

I just love having two bathrooms:)

12 comments:

  1. Your apartment is so cute! Thanks for posting pictures. Great decorating, and I love the new entertainment center and table. Maybe we'll have to come see them in person sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your new place so much!! it's adorable, you have fixed it up very nicely! way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys have been busy!! I loved all your pictures of all the fun stuff you've been up to! Especially of your dad helping build with the blocks, don't you just love watching our sweet Dad's be grandpas! I told my dad that I really enjoy it because I don't remember being two or three and all the things we did together (well, it's a very limited amount at least) so I enjoy imagining him playing the same with me!
    I loved seeing your new place, you are such a good homemaker! I am so glad that you are loving it there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute place! You have done such a cute job decorating, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey mindy I found sherry copes blog! its way cute. miss you tons! tell the boys hi. love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your place! It's super cute! I especially love your new table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute house. Hey I saw that Jodi and Abe have a blog. I don't know her e-mail address so I can ask for an invite. Could you send it to me or have her e-mail me? It's on my profile. Thanks!! Glad to see your family blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your apartment is so cute! It's fun to see pictures. Great decorating. Hey will you give Jodi my email address so she can invite me to see her blog. hayzer.robinson@gmail.com Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your room it looks awesome!!! Oh and I love your table ;) haha very cute!! You did so good on everything inside it looks very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Mindy!
    Cute new place and I love your curtains. Blogs are great and I am so glad I found yours, this will for sure help us keep in touch better! check our out at http://caseyandjustine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete