Monday, September 22, 2008

Best Buds

The last month Landon and Carson have been getting along with each other so much better. I think it may be because Carson's been fighting back and holding his own more. Carson has always adored Landon no matter how mean he's been to him, but now Landon doesn't even want Carson to take naps, he just wants to play with him. Maybe there's hope.
Holding hands
Aren't they sweet?
Watching a movie and eating snacks.
Look at how happy Carson is with Landon:)
Every morning Landon moves his chair around the table to sit by Carson.
Look at this, they're sharing and playing together:)
Bubble bath.

Needless to say, this makes me very happy:) It means a lot to me that they're getting along with each other.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, you have just made me really excited about having another boy!! Thanks for sharing! I'm so happy that they are best friends now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SO adorable! I wouldn't mind having another boy next, even though I really want a girl. That is so fun that they can be such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute to have your two boys getting along. That'll melt your heart for sure! I'm sure they'll be great friends, but there will probably still be times they don't get along. Love you guys! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I can't believe how big Carson is getting! I'm glad to see you post again... I've been missin you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh they are so cute!! I miss seeing them everyday! They are such sweet little boys! We miss you guys and hope everything is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute!!!! I am so glad they are such good buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boys are so adorable! I love how Landon takes care of his brother.

    ReplyDelete