Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Preschool

Landon started his first year of preschool last month.
First day of school picture
The first few times he tried to play sick and always told me he would be mean to all of the kids. I would pick him up from class and he would break down in tears. I felt so bad and didn't know what to do to help him enjoy school. But one day I went and sat with him through all of show and tell before I handed him off to one the teachers, Mrs. Megan. I don't know what happened, and why he didn't throw a fit, but he stayed.
When I went to pick him up he was all smiles. They gave him the treat bucket to fill for the next class, and he couldn't wait to go back with treats for all his friends. When I dropped him off he went in there, he sat for circle time, looked at me and said, "You can go mom":) I am so proud of my big boy. since this day Landon has been so sweet. He feels more like a big boy and helps Carson out so much. I love the new version of my Landon:)

3 comments:

  1. Landon can't be old enough for preschool yet! He looks so cute. I'm glad he's been acting so much better for you. I'm also glad you have internet again and can post more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! Glad it didn't take him too long to adjust. It's amazing what they learn from their peers and teachers:-) Most of it good! - Tish

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i read this one. i don't know why i didn't comment, sorry.

    he looks adorable, as always. Also he's got that look in his eye...as always! ;o)

    ReplyDelete