Thursday, January 29, 2009

Night at Temple Square

The beautiful Salt Lake Temple
It was So ColdWith Christ
We rode the Trax from Sandy and the boys Loved it.
Carson looks really tired here, but he just sat there next to the window watching everything pass by the full time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Before Temple Square we ate at the Myan. Here we are at the Myan just waiting to be seated.
The diving show is awesome!

Carson and Landon
Landon Carson Mommy

Landon Carson DaddyCarson digging in
Richards sister Denise came with us, so much fun.

5 comments:

  1. so fun!!! we did the same thing that day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys are so handsome!! Glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy! I can't believe how much your boys have grown just in the last few months. It looks like you guys are goind well. I made my blog private so if you want me to send you an invite, just email me your address, clairebrown4@gmail.com I hope things are well for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you all had a great time! Your boys are so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete