Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sixth Photo Tag

Here are three of my nieces, Savannah, Lydia, and Brynlie. We're all at the park for a combined family night. Richard and I were the ones who put this family night on. We had three legged races, water balloon tosses, and of course, that turned into a water fight:) I love that my family gets together once a month for family night.

Now here are the tag rule I got:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file. (For me I thought it meant the sixth folder.)
3. Go to the 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 other friends.

I tag Katie, Jodi, Tami, Justine, Jen, and Claire

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! I can't believe how big the boys are. You look wonderful. I'm excited to keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FINALLY posted your pictures on my photo blog. haha. how long ago did I Take those? Anyway, you can check it out if you want! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thought that I would let you know that you are WAAAAY past due for another post. In case you were wondering...

    ReplyDelete