Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bobby the Banana Man

So, by the way, Richard started working at the new grocery store here in town as the front end manager. I spaced posting that wonderful little change in our lives. He's been working there since the week we came back from Vegas (a couple months ago) And this is Bobby, he came to visit for Grand Opening. Bobby was there for a few days, so needless to say, we were in the grocery store every day for those few days. The boys just couldn't stop talking about Bobby.



Isn't he just the best banana ever!?!

5 comments:

  1. um what? where do i get a suit like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet banana! It's been a while since I've checked your blog! It's good to see that you guys are doing well! So my Landon reminds me of your Landon. I remember when we were living at Wyview Landon loved balls and loved to say ball...that's my Landon to a t! It's cute! Oh how I miss the Wyview days!You should contact us next time you guys are in Vegas! It would be fun to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy your boys are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a Banana man to visit my home regularly leaving me suprise banana treats. Can we work that out?

    ReplyDelete