Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Valentines

For Valentines I made Richard this sign. In December for one of our family nights we came up with this saying so I put it on a board where we could read it.

And once again Richard went ahead and out did me. All of this was a surprise and Richard did it all. I did tell him about this sweater I found at Nordstroms I'd been looking for all season, but he went and found it with out me even knowing. Thank you Richard. Happy Valentines:) It's just too bad I didn't get this posted in February:)

2 comments:

  1. So wait... Richard found the shoes, the sweater, and the jeans? Do they actually fit? If so, he's got some mad shopping skills that my husband is lacking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Richard does have some mad shopping skills. Everything fit, better than if I had gone and bought them myself:)

    ReplyDelete