Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Nine Month Belly

So here's the belly. And the best part is that within a few days he will no longer be belly. He may even have a name.
Landon and Carson are so excited about having a baby at home. I love to see them around other babies. Landon is really sweet. He'll look at me with the sweetest look on his face while he's playing with other babies and say, "Am I being good with him mom?" So cute. Baby always gets the first good night hug as they wrap their arms around my belly and give him a kiss. And after mommy and daddy's hugs, baby gets even more loves. They talk about baby all day and what babies can and can't do, what we should name him and why isn't he here yet. Randomly I'll hear from the boys room after they're in bed, "I know what we can name baby", or I'll over hear their little conversations like when Carson said to Landon "when I have a baby in my tummy, I'm naming him Bum Bum." It's so much fun to have kids around while I'm pregnant cause they're just so cute about it.

7 comments:

  1. Bum Bum huh? Hopefully you come up with a better name than that for your baby :)

    P.S.--the pictures didn't show up! I want to see your big belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sis and I tried really hard to name our baby sis "ariel", that was the newest movie.... Bum Bum is cute but he might regret it on the playground :)

    p.s. I couldn't see the pics either :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I caught up on a few posts, and when I read about Carson's birthday I thought it was Landon. I was so surprised when I re-read that it was CARSON who turned 3! Crazy. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy, and I loved reading about how the boys treat the baby, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um yes...you should re post the pics. they no workey.

    hope you are feeling ok! love that you blogged. keep it up ok? it's not like you have anything else to do like have a baby, pack, move across the country, and get used to having 3 kids. your life should probably revolve around blogging with all that free time you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah yes, the pictures are super cute! You look so good for being 9 months prego! you still have such a teeny tiny body and then this cute belly! Sheesh. You're one hot mama.

    are you in labor yet? wait, of course you are....i mean....are you at the hospital having your baby?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome. Jackson wanted to name Grace D & R. He likes those letters I guess.

    ReplyDelete