Thursday, June 26, 2008

They made it to the Tournament!

Richard's softball teams been winning most their games this year. Tonight was their first tournament game and they won again. Landon and Carson love going to watch daddy play ball. We've been able to make it to most of his games this year because the weather's been so nice and most of them have been earlier in the evening than last year. It's hard to believe that next year Landon may be starting up T-ball.
It seems like my boys are wearing these matching shirts in half my posts. Truth is, it's very unintentional. They just tend to be wearing them the days I decide to take pictures. Like today, we weren't even planning on going anywhere. But I must say, they do look cute. Despite Richards humble side, he's really good, and in Landon's words "daddy, you're a really great ball player."

8 comments:

  1. Great action shots. Way to go Richard! We always knew you were an all-star. Oh, and with the boys shirts--I feel the same way with Madelyn's "I (heart) Daddy" onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad he gets to still do something he loves amidst all his business of school, work, and family! You're such a good wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy! Gosh it's been long! I can't believe you already have 2 little boys. That is just so crazy to me! Where did the time go? So where are you living now? Are you in Salem at all? Anyways hope things are going good! Found your blog through Katies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats richard, believe it or not i miss baseball/softball quite a bit. we need to play indian ball when we get back from california!--katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. soory i am logged on from the class blog that i made. you should make one for your class mindy, it is fun finding people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey when are these games? are there more? james grace and i could come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Bro. I do enjoy watching softball. Good luck at the tourn. love ya, me

    ReplyDelete