Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nelson Family Night

Once every month my family gets together for a combined family night. This month Richard and I were over the activity and lesson. We all met at Salem Pond and we played Water balloon toss with towels, three legged races, and then we ate cupcakes and otter pops. Our lesson was on teamwork, thanks Richard. And afterwards some of the little kids went over to feed the ducks. It was really cute, one the the mommy ducks had about 9 baby ducklings following her. The kids loved that. James (Richards brother), Becca and Grace came too, we're glad you were there, thanks for coming.

Here's a picture of all the cousins who were able to make it. We're missing James and Tiffany, maybe we'll try again next time.







8 comments:

  1. Looks like another fun FHE at the Nelsons. We really miss you guys. Oh, but did I mention we're not coming for the 4th anymore? Reunion got canceled so we're going to the American Idol concert on the 5th here instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big they all are getting. i have to come home now to see them! thanks for doing the picture for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that!?! That's totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You move quick, I can't believe you have all those pictures on already. We've been so busy doing birthday stuff and other things I haven't had time to do much with the blog. The pictures turned out darling. Love ya, ME

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! We have been trying to do that but we aren't very good...somebody always has something else going on! Good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a lot of fun! I love getting the family together and just hanging out, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cute CUTE new blog, Mindy! (and richard too I guess, but I doubt he had anything to do with it) Love the pics! thanks so much for inviting us! We really did have a lot of fun, and I was actually thinking that my family should do some of those games at our reunion next week. So despite what Richard thinks, we really did have a good time! Thanks a bunch!

    Also...is that picture of all of us the one that was...."great faces, everyone!" ...?that was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yeh i forgot to mention tha ti have had a crooked lip..pretty much since this one time that Jay and I got into a fight-- and to make a long story short, I ended up with a swollen lip that touched my nose on one side.well my lip has never recovered.

    in that picture, you can see that my top lip is crooked. Makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete