Sunday, July 13, 2008

Night out at Wingers

Maybe all kids are like this, but our boys love going out to eat. And it's so cute to see their reactions of excitement when their food comes out, and they get to sit in these cool booster seats, and of course, they also love the servers but their favorite part is the soda pop!



This is the night Carson first said the word Pop. And Landon loved giving it to him.

Sticky fingers are now our official favorite. I had been to Wingers many times, but never had their wings until about two months ago. Their amazing sauce is, well, Amazing. So amazing that we bought a bottle to take home so we can have sticky fingers whenever we want. As you can see, I couldn't even wait to take the picture before I took a bit, whoops.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Man, I MISS WINGERS!!! Out here we only get European food (which is fantastic, but sometimes you just want some good wings.). I made my mom send me some Amazing Sauce in the mail so I could have some good old American food. Seeing the restaurant makes me homesick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wingers is one of my very favorite places to go, I am glad you took them to a good one. They look like they are enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete