Sunday, July 13, 2008

Date Night

Some friends of ours from Wyview moved to Idaho Last month and left us with their coupons they wouldn't be able to use out of Utah, on of those coupons was a Deluxe Date Night Pass to Trafalga. We got 8 tokens, go cart passes, and batting cage passes all for free.
With our tokens we won enough tickets for 2 Batmen for the boys and a pair of Billy Bob teeth. As far as the batting cages, we both went at the same time so I couldn't tell you how well Richard did, but must have hit at least half of my pitches:) Thank you Travis and Ashley for the coupons and Jen and Jared for watching the boys, it was a night well needed.

5 comments:

  1. So fun! But what happened to your hubby's hair!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see the two of you enjoying a night out alone. Looks like a lot of fun. You have some pretty good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I bet it is so nice to be able to get a break and go on a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. larry & ashley seem to have the same problem as me: the AMP; bit. I don't know why blogger does that, I've tried to get rid of it many times. I guess Amp is just some girl who seems to make her way around, if you know what I mean. ;o)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDY!!!!! Is there anything going on for your b-day? You are SOOOOO old. Almost as old as Grandpa. ;o) jk. hope it's great! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome!! Glad you enjoyed!

    Travis and Ash

    ReplyDelete