Monday, July 21, 2008

Random

Saturday night our friends Matt and Nikki came over to play games. Carson was having a hard time going to sleep with Landon's rough play in his crib, (bloody nose) so he joined right in the fun.


Richard loves to pull the boys pants up as far as they can go just to make me laugh:) I think it looks so funny them running around with their pants so high. It's become one of our bedtime routines. These are just a couple on Landon's drawings this week. The one of the left is of Carson, you may have to zoom in to see it better, the one on the right is a fish and Landon being a fish.

One of my favorite times of day is when Landon and Carson will sit on the couch watching TV with a treat. Besides looking for ants, it's the only time Landon is nice to Carson. For these few minutes there is peace in little Carson's life.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a Happy Birthday! I was thinking about you! Your boys are getting huge I can't believe it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so cute! Boys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete