Thursday, October 23, 2008

We're MOVING Again

It's only been six months since we've lived here in this little apartment that I just love. But we've decided to move into my grandma's old home. She passed away this last Easter so the home has been rented out. My mom and her siblings have been renting it out and recently put it up for sale. We're not buying it, just moving in until it sales. So it could be long term or sort term, we just know that whenever it sales we'll have to find a new place. I'm very sad about leaving my new friends here at these apartments, but happy to know that we'll keep in touch. This home we're moving into has three bedrooms and is much larger than the places we've been before, so we'll get to use all our furniture that's been in storage for so long. But my favorite part is that we'll be by all of my family. We need to be moved out by the 31st. So we have one week. Wish us luck:)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Someday I will be so happy for you when you finally get to settle in one spot and grow roots! You guys where me out with all your moving :) Good luck, try not to stress too much *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that was fast! you guys are pulling a james and becca here with the quick move. SOOO feel free to drop the boys off at ANYTIME. Or you can have James pick them up on his way home from work or something and bring them here, whatever you need to help the move go a lil bit smoother. let us know what we can do for you!

    how exciting that you'll have a bigger place though. that's pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that makes me sad to hear you have to move again. So much work to do! Is this the 7th time since you've been married? Holy buckets. Is this place in Salem? Post more information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?!?! Why haven't you called me? Maybe cuz your so busy getting ready to move :) I wish I was there to help you. Moving is hard, but this sounds like it'll be a good move for you. And hey--you'll be closer to us now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Richard! Did I ever respond to your comment? I can't remember...but I'm glad you found our blog. I had no idea you lived so close! We should definitely do a family get together sometime. Your family is adorable. Hope the move goes well. email here: sharleneabreu@hotmail.com. that's my junk email. then I'll email you with my real one (I try not to post that one for the world to see). have a great day!

    ReplyDelete