Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finally, our family pictures.

So here are the long awaited family photos taken about a month ago.
Since our move we've all been very busy with painting, yard work, unpacking, school, work, jobsearching, and settling into our new home. There's still so much to do but I'm finished dolling up our home for a few days and I'm taking a little break. Here are some of the family pictures my sister inlaw took about a month ago.

Richard and Landon
Richard, Landon, Carson, Mindy
Carson and Daddy
The two of us
Playing on the swings
All of us together
Arm in arm
So in love
Yeah, he's the best!

My boys
Carson
So sad
Hahaha!
Look at carsons mouth:)
Landon and Mommy
Daddy and Carson
One day they'll learn to smile

8 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures! I need to call you, it sounds like there's a lot to catch up on! Matt saw me scrolling through the pictures and had two comments:
    1. I miss them!
    2. Landon and Madelyn will make a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good looking group, I can't believe how big the boys are. Richard, you are sure lucky to have such a gorgeous and sweet wife! We miss you guys, sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You are so pretty, it's just not fair! Looks like the boys weren't 100% cooperative, Ah, children! But I definitely had a lot of favorites! By the way, I totally spaced calling you back to get your new address... one of these days I will! But I'm sure as long as you're getting your mail forwarded you'll get the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mindy,

    You've got some great photos there! you all look great, especially you! and the boys are gorgeous!
    Hope you get to stay where you are for a while:-) - Tish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so sad you moved but im happy for the bigger place and yard. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

    jacobmagen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh they are so cute!! I love them!! Seriously you have such an adorable family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are so cute. i love the black with jeans. i might need to steal that idea sometime

    ReplyDelete