Friday, January 23, 2009

Proud Mom

First of all Landon was King Bee this week at preschool, meaning, they were celebrating his un-birthday. They get to wear a crown and be the class helper. They're also supposed to take in a poster of themselves. This was my first time getting to make a poster for my kids. I think I can get used to this homework thing. And Hopefully we'll get to make a Valentine box next month:)

Landon's First Progress Report Card, and here is where the proud mom thing comes in; Landon is top of his class in recognizing and writing his numbers. In studies, most 5 year olds don't do as well as he did. He knows All of them and can write them all too. Go on take a closer look:)
+

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I knew my address until I was like in 5th grade, not when I was 5 years old! haha. And he's 3!!! right? he's 3? Anyway, way to go Landon, and way to go Mindy for teaching him so well. That is really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay lando!!! i love you! high five for your smarts buddy. i will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete